Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker
Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker - Staffordshire - £26 per hour
Our Client in Staffordshire requires a Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding team. To be a part of this exciting new team you will be expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrate an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
You will need to practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgement in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
As a Social Worker, you will need to support the development of safeguarding and child protection policies, training and procedures and guidance in the coordination of referrals, arranging action and reviewing services for children and families.
As a Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations
- Attending court
- Case conferences
Benefits of working as a Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker:
- Great management structure
- Being part of knowledgeable and positive team
- Fantastic opportunities and career progression
As a Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.