Business Development Advisor
Our Client, a market leading software provider for the Insurance Broking industry, is now seeking an ambitious and talented Business Development Advisor to join their Virtual Team.
Working with the Worcester offices you will be managing the performance trends, service, identifying and acting upon significant broker life-cycle events to enable continued transactional product growth and wider back office usage, whilst delivering an appropriate contact strategy for assigned Regional brokers in line with market intelligence and performance trends.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre individual now looking to make a move to improve their career prospects within in a driven , motivated and interesting team, you will be provided with a good level of basic salary and lucrative market leading benefits.
- Understand performance issues and the resources available in order to satisfy broker training requirements.
- Engage with the Virtual Team in the development and delivery of assigned Regional broker revenue potential.
- Proactively drive broker activity and results, utilising all tools and resources available; including Product Cubes, Quote Chasing Reports, Renewal Reports and other Sales Management Information
- Notifying customers of any service affecting issues and/or the resolution of those issues.
- To drive growth of product transactions by both focusing on New Business growth and retention levels.
- To wholly understand broker trading activity, the environment, the barriers and the business opportunities and resources available in order to focus activity appropriately including training requirements.
- Create and manage joint business plans, including the identification and agreement of objectives.
- To comply with defined business requirements and processes for CRM maintenance.
- To deliver web based training and product demonstrations to a consistently high standard
- Generate and share ideas and recommendations to improve productivity and processes.
The successful candidate for this role will be previously experienced within a similar role and will have worked within an IT Consultative Sales position or insurance broker development role. You will be a fantastic negotiator and a confident communicator, PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a business that can really progress you in your career!
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants