Regional Manager - Successful high street fashion retailer
Regional Manager - South West/Wales
High street fashion retailer!
£55,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is looking to recruit and experienced Regional Manager for a well known high street fashion brand. This retailer has a great presence across the high street and lead the way in fashion trends and large format retailing.
As Regional Manager you will lead a team of Store Managers to deliver sales targets and own commerciality.
You will be accountable for:
* Driving through the retail strategy for your area.
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment for store teams.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting, kpi's and costs.
* Supporting your team with training, coaching and succession planning
* Liaising and networking with head office teams to include buying and merchandising, directors and human resources.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
* Acting as a brand ambassador in fluid communication and managing upwards.
* Assisting with new openings, ad hoc projects and regional support.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities as an Area Manager, Regional Manager or District Manager. Experience in all of the above is essential with in addition to fast paced high street exposure with fashion, accessories or footwear.
The salary is up to £55,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include a company car/car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and a generous product allowance.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the recruitment of retail vacancies.