PHP Web Developer - £35k - £40k - Solihull
A key client based in Solihull is recruiting for a PHP web developer, offering a salary range of £35k - £40k plus benefits. The client is a market leader in their software field and have grown by 20% each year for the past 4 years. The PHP web developer will deliver the whole web platform for both the front-end customer facing website and the back-end client deployment site. Working in an agile style. Therefore being experienced in both the front and back end side is essential, as you will have the chance to own both sides of the platform.
Additionally, the role will develop or enhance conversions written using foxpro to migrate clients.
- Ensure an optimal front end website for potential clients
- Continue roll out of the backend client deployment web site
- Develop or enhance client data conversion tools
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools. Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least 1 years' experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Experience of Apache, Linux and LAMP architecture.
- Experience using version control (ideally GIT).
- Good understanding of AJAX.
- Familiarity with working to W3C standards.
- Experience using jQuery.
- FoxPro a plus
- Demonstrable web site skill in both front and back end work.
- At least 1 year of web site development
- Experience of working under tight time and quality pressure
- Application of software delivery to estate agency processes.
- A focus on process and quality
If this exciting PHP web developer is of interest, then please apply and I will be in touch to discuss further.