Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
A well respected and nationwide charity based in Warwick is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their outgoing team on a temporary basis for a 4 month basis. This opportunity is available due to a move of their finance functions to the Warwick area and has the scope to turning permanent dependant on the company's needs. Your core function will be to support the finance department with their transactional duties as well as inputting invoices into their new computer system. This could be a wonderful opportunity for someone with relevant experience of working within a similar role or someone who has a strong analytical mind. If you have an outgoing personality, like working to deadline and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have relevant Accounts Assistant experience of working within a finance department
- Be a strong communicator and have the ability to report to senior management as well as work well within a team
- Be able to confidently use computer systems and packages including Microsoft Excel
- Have a good eye for detail and have experience of processing invoices.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within an expanding finance department
- Gain further exposure to finance functions to enhance your current skill set
- Be part of a forward thinking organization
- Have access to free parking
This position is a brilliant opening for anyone who is looking for an Accounts Assistant role within a supportive team. If you are highly organised, numerate and can work well to deadline please apply today.