Work Within Child Protection Outside Of Local Authorities
I am currently looking for a qualified social worker to work within a child protection team that is outside of Local Authorities.
This company is looking for social workers to work within their early intervention team in court proceedings. This is a unique opportunity as you will be working with the families as an advisor meaning you will get to really make a difference. This company is completely focused on the service it provides to the children and the families so you will be able to focus more on your work with the support form your colleagues. Because of this you will have a better work life balance and will be able to feel more confident and relaxed in your role.
This role is 9-5 but has the possibility for flexible working in the future so you are able to start here and get to know the role and how things work and once you have found your feet you will have the option to work flexible hours giving you fit your work around your life so that you can have time to drop the kids off at school or come home a little earlier and spend more time with friend and family.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a degree in social work
- Be HCPC registered
- Have experience in child protection
- Have experience in referral and assessment
What we can offer you:
- We have a great relationship with our clients so not only can we offer you roles that are not yet advertised online but we also know exactly what it is they're looking for so we can help you with your application.
- Our consultants are specialised in Social Care so we can answer any questions you may have about your career in social care and give you advice.
- NonStop has consultants that specialise in certain areas of the UK so if you are looking to relocate, would like the opportunity to work closer to home or want a change from your local area we can find you relevant roles in your desired area.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other Social Work roles then please contact me Natalie Cottingham on 0207 940 2100 or email me on N.Cottingham@nonstopcare.com
Not interested but know someone that is? We can offer you £200 in high street vouchers for anyone that you recommend and place through us. Just send me their name and contact details (phone number and email).