Installation Engineer/ Electrician
Leading telecoms company are seeking an Installation Engineer / Electrician to join their Shrewsbury based company.
The Installation Engineer / Electrician will be required to travel nationwide from Monday - Friday, if needed, so you must be willing to travel and stay away potentially for 4 nights a week. You will be provided with a vehicle for transport, so the Installation Engineer / Electrician must have a full driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Engineer / Electrician who is looking to progress within a company offering an abundance of training and support.
Responsibilites, of the Installation Engineer:
- Installing network cables and switches
- Establishing voice and data networks by running, pulling and terminating cables.
- Installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, cable trays, display equipment and Power over Ethernet systems.
- Travelling nationwide and staying over up to 4 nights a week (between Mon-Fri)
Good to have, of the Installation Engineer:
- Good knowledge of I.T
- Previous experience as an Installation Engineer (CCTV / Fire alarm Installation is fine) or experience as an Electrician
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Installation Engineer / Electrician. If you would like to be put forward for this highly sought-after role and have the right to work in the UK, apply here and send your CV forward to james DOT mitchell AT absolutepersonnel DOT co.uk
Absolute Personnel specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Catering, Transport and Skilled & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.uk