We are looking to recruit a Transport Co-Ordinator for our Atherstone depot to undertake the general administration of the transport office, dealing with claims handlers, drivers and customers to ensure efficient delivery of vehicles to a high standard of service. Providing a point of reference and advice for the claims office with regards to vehicle enquiries. The role will also involve the valeting of vehicles ready for delivery and deliveries, collections or vehicles swaps as and when required by depot management.
We have a great team in place already therefore a team player is essential, good administration and interpersonal skills are also needed, you should also have strong PC skills including MS office.
Duties are to include...
- Management of the daily job allocation for the depot.
- Working with the driving team to ensure that customer service is maintained at all times.
- Maintaining contact with the claims office and providing advice on the availability of suitable vehicles.
- Updating of computer and paper based systems in relation hire vehicles, recovery vehicles and salvage.
- Undertaking regular checks to ensure recording systems remain up to date with regard vehicle locations.
- Dealing with hire vehicle damages in line with company procedures ensuring minimal downtime.
- Ensure that fleet schedules are maintained and de-fleeting vehicles are made available to the De-fleet Team as and when required.
- Maintaining good customer relations with customers, repairers, claims office and referral sources alike.
- Review cross hire usage in line with utilisation to ensure that kept to a minimum by sourcing the correct vehicles for the fleet.
- General administrative duties.
- Working as part of a team, attending team meetings and contributing where appropriate.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by line manager.
- Ensure the preparation of hire fleet vehicles to a high standard for delivery to customers, adhering to the relevant procedures and completing all required documents.
- Ensuring that vehicles required for the following days deliveries are accounted for and prepared
- Assisting in deliveries, collections or vehicles swaps as and when required by depot management.
The Pay is £8.00 per hour for 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, 28 days holiday rising to a maximum of 33 dependant on length of service including Bank Holidays.