Quantity Surveyor Supervisor
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Quantity Surveyor looking for more responsibility and your next opportunity? Or are you a recent graduate looking for a successful career within the construction industry?
If so this is the perfect role for you.
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a well-established and reputable company within the Roofing Industry.
- Permanent position
- On-site parking
- Office based
- Opportunity to progress
- Your role will be providing competent and enthusiastic support to the team
- Undertake a full range of Building Surveying duties
- Carrying out monthly applications, variations and final accounts etc
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- New Business development
- Provide the necessary tools to the relevant business units to improve commercial processes
- Monitoring and reporting commercial strategies
- Contract administration tasks
- Please note that duties will include large amounts of estimating and quantity surveying.
- Have an evident track record as a Quantity Surveyor in the construction industry
- Experience within the roof industry is not necessary but would be advantageous
- Significant demonstrable experience in building surveying covering a broad, in depth and practical surveying role and responsibilities in a similar environment.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand, communicate and implement technical solutions to problems.
- Ability to be able to communicate internally within the organisation, and externally, whilst maintaining and developing new and existing relationships
- Exposure to the application of cost and schedule estimating techniques.
- Willingness to be a member of a dedicated team
If you feel you have what it tasks, apply today!
Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.