Internal Sales / Account Manager
Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a market leading brand name in vehicle and lifestyle accessories. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced Internal Sales person to join their UK B2B team. Ideally you will have a background in both telesales and customer service environments, together with proven experience of B2B account handling.
The company operates internationally and continues to expand rapidly due to strong demand for their premium quality products. They sell online via their in-house developed e-commerce platform and other online sales channels alongside selling to vehicle manufacturers/importers, car dealerships and distributors worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will report to the Business Development Manager.
- You will need to have very good communication skills, combined with a proven customer service and internal sales experience working with B2B companies.
- Experienced in dealing directly with new and existing B2B clients on an assigned account basis, supporting and developing specific accounts internally.
- Order processing, enquiry handling and pushing information to our UK network of trade customers.
- Have a minimum of 3 year experience combined in a similar role. Having some telesales / telemarketing experience would also be beneficial.
- An understanding of Sage 200 and Sage CRM systems would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- We are looking for a 'Continuous Improvement' attitude.
This is an exciting new position for a confident and experienced person who is organised, diligent and proactive.
In return our client is offering a salary from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lisa Hills at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.