Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
You are working in our fascinating Inside Sales department and supporting the growth of the company and ensuring the assigned team achieving the revenue targets.
FARO is different:
FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
Not everyone is fit for FARO and the challenging role - we are looking for: a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing an Inside Sales Team.
- Strong personality who is able to drive and motivate a team to achieve their goals.
- Able to demonstrate abilities in leadership and team development.
- Strategic thinker but with hands-on abilities, strong communication and coordination skills.
- Innovative and creative thinkers with flexible, committed and proactive personalities.
- Lead and manage your team to ensure they achieve the KPI metrics. These will include booking online and field based demonstrations, generating Sales leads and hitting call rates.
- Ensure your team are able to process customer orders in company SAP system. This involves validating against quote and confirming details with customers.
- Ensure the companies CRM system is updated accordingly with all activities.
- Facilitate and improve the communication inside the sales team and with other departments proactively.
- Develop team-members by coaching or trainings include but not least: evaluate individual training needs and development plan; conduct regular performance management process (PMP) & provide effective and constructive feedback.
- Assist in new hires recruitment and on-boarding process. Act as mentor for the new hires.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75246087