Customer Quality Manager
SF Group are currently looking for an Automotive Quality Engineer to lead quality inspection operations and be a customer facing presence for their West Midlands client base.
Working for an expanding SME, this will be an opportunity to be involved with a company from its core development with the chance to grow and progress with the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Being part of a newly established site you will firstly be in charge of the Quality Inspection operations programme of incoming components before they are forwarded to the customer
- The role will involve a primary focus on controlling the entire visual inspection process of metallic components ensuring defects are noted and returned to suppliers
- The candidate will be the fire wall to ensure the customer receives correct products each time and remain in constant communication with both customers and suppliers to keep everyone informed
- There is a major emphasis on achieving customer satisfaction to ensure products are returned to the correct specification too deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- An experienced Quality Technicain/Engineer/Manager with a strong eye for detail and appreciation of ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
- You will be extremely professional with the ability to display credibility in front of customers and drive the business forward with new clients.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £25,000 - £35,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .