Insurance Sales Advisor
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in Stoke on Trent. As one of the market leaders within their industry, they provide a variety of specifically tailored insurance products.
Due to their continued expansion, they require an additional top performing Insurance Sales Advisor to add to their motivated and successful sales team in their Stoke-on-Trent office. Top performers within this role are earning between £45,000 and £50,000 per year.
The Insurance Sales Advisor role will involve:
• Making 'warm’ outbound Sales calls.
• Closing sales over the phone
• Consultative sale where you find the best package for the customer where calls can last up to 45 minutes
• Working to sales targets
• Working in a regulated, compliance driven environment
The Insurance Sales Advisor must:
• Thrive in a target driven environment
• Have Outbound sales experience within the last 2 years
• The ability to build rapport with customers
• Be able to work in a regulated environment
In return, my client will offer the successful Insurance Sales Advisor a basic salary of £18,000 per year (rising to £20,000 following probation) plus an excellent, uncapped commission structure with realistic on target earnings up to £50,000 per year. Including an extensive employee benefits package.