Brand Manager - FMCG - Tamworth - Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Fabulous sought-after beauty industry role
- Cradle to grave: NPI, Pricing, Promotions, Marketing
- Grow range through innovation and customer driven insight
The company for Brand Manager:
This successful FMCG business have a rare opportunity for a talented Brand Manager to join their marketing team. Working on a particular brand for the business your audience will be the consumer as well as beauty salons. Culturally, this business is very much a family, they enjoy an extremely high staff retention and a friendly, fun environment.
The role for Brand Manager:
In a team of 13 you will be managing a range of brands for this business, your role will be to manage the portfolio from cradle to grave and drive sales.
- Consumer and customer research and insight, looking at trends in the market. Competitor analysis, ensuring US products are fit for UK market
- Pricing for UK range
- Responsible for driving compelling promotional offers
- Brief marketing/online team and designers and manage product launch activities via colleagues/agencies.
- Measure sales quarterly, looking for growth
The requirements for Brand Manager:
- This would be ideal for Product/Brand/Category Manager looking for a new challenge any industry, B2B or B2C
- Candidates coming up through the ranks will also be considered for this role, i.e. an Assistant Brand Manager looking for a step up
- It would be great if you are naturally interested in Beauty, but not a pre-requisite.
- Personality is key here, you will be happy to work in a team and communicate well
The package for Brand Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discount
- 23 days + bank holidays rising to 25 after 2 years' service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75217785