CNC Turner Setter/Operator
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner Setter/Operator on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based within the Coventry area.
Our client is a well-established family run precision engineering business who provide a full service from prototype design through to production to well-known names mainly within the Automotive industry.
The role will require working to tight tolerances producing small batches in a quality critical industry.
Responsibilities and requirements…
- Be appreciate trained CNC Turner Setter/Operator.
- Be able to set and operate with Mazatrol and Fanuac controls to complex engineering drawings.
- Be able to demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience as a Setter/Operator.
- Have experience producing light tolerance precision parts max 0.01 essential.
- Driven tooling experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Be able to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Quality checking your own work.
- Be flexible to work Doosan Lynx Lathes as and when required.
An interest in vintage motorcycles would be desirable but not essential to the role.
Machines you will be working with - Mazak Smart 200MAL, Chuck size 8" and Mazak QT20.
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday - 07.30am until 04.00pm and Friday - 07.30am until 12.30pm.
This is a 12-week temp to perm role and for the right candidate a permanent position moving forward.
Interviews are available straight away with our client with an immediate start if successful.
To apply please email your CV to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment.