Mechanical Design Engineer
Leading HVAC company are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to be responsible for the design and development of new and existing products.
THE ROLE - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Leading design projects & continuous improvement of HVAC products.
- Creating sheet metal manufactured drawings.
- Taking a project from initial concept through to manufacture/production.
- Liaison with in-house engineers and the factory.
- Managing projects to budget and schedule, creating bills of materials.
THE PERSON - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Mechanically biased.
- Sheet metal manufacturing/design experience required.
- Able or Experienced user with Solidworks and CAD.
- Knowledge of HVAC products would be highly beneficial.
- Degree, HNC or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
THE PACKAGE - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Please call 0115 871 4777 for more information.
THE LOCATION - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Based in their offices near Dudley. Relevant locations include: Dudley, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Kidderminster, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Due to the high level of applications for this role, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be contacted with feedback. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75189310