Maintenance Manager property
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000pa
Our client is a Coventry based provider of student accommodation. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Day to day responsive repairs to maintain a high quality of service
- Planning maintenance schedules and looking to improve existing systems
- Being the primary point of contact for any maintenance issues across sites
- Undertaking a range of electrical and mechanical repairs where necessary minimising downtime
- Maintaining effective electrical /electronic control, safety protective systems and records, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation for new & existing sites.
- Maintaining, operational requirements associated with incoming supplies, utilities, security systems, and associated equipment
- Manage day to day issues in areas of compliance with due regard to Health and Safety, Fire safety, Statutory testing and inspections
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience controlling PPM in property
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in managing external contractors
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills
- Ability to multi task and deal with customer and team requests
- Experience managing multiple sites
- Ability to manage teams of people from remote sites
- To be able to pin point areas in which the organisation be more cost effective or greener in their approach
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.