Credit Controller - Coventry
Are you an experienced Credit Controller or Accounts support Administrator seeking work in Coventry?
Are you motivated, driven and looking to work for a leading brand?
Our leading infrastructure client is seeking a motivated Credit Controller to support the credit Control team on a long term contract.
Working behind the scenes within Credit Control team, you will provide both front line and administrative support to the business to ensure payments are received and processed accordingly
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- Central Coventry
- £11.50ph + Holiday Pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Payment plans
- Chasing payments
- Processing payments received
- Producing customer correspondence
- Updating systems and management information
- Processing payment plans and accounts amendments
- Previous Credit Control or Accounts receivable experience
- Motivated, professional and reliable
- Competent IT skills
- Proven Administration support experience
- Immediate to start or short notice
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.