Market Research Administrator
Our client based in Rugby is looking for a Market Research Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background in Sales looking to work for one of the Market leaders in Industrial Machinery.
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
You will be-
- Researching companies contact details from the internet and input them into a database
- Being able to ascertain a company’s Decision Maker/Relevant contact, and if possible get their contact details from various lists of company names
- Enquiring with the decision maker if they were in the market for their products. Transferring to sales team if the answer is yes.
- Customer satisfaction callbacks - transferring to relevant department if needed
- Customer quote callbacks - declaring a quote active or dead.
- Previous Telesales/Marketing experience is essential
- Confident and not afraid to find the decision maker
- Computer Literate
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.