Media Account Manager
Are you a Media Account Manager looking to join a fab agency who value their teams and can offer an autonomous role leading your won key client base?
The agency has a great culture where employees are valued and rewarded, a great team to be joining at a really exciting time, this role has been created due to some great new client wins! This role will see you working across all media channels - digital and print; campaigns will spam trade press, TV, and digital platforms and the agency is looking for someone who has a solid background in media planning and buying.
* Day to day client management
* Managing media campaigns from creation to execution, taking briefs, planning media and ensuring campaigns run to timelines and budget
* Use relevant insight to plan and create effective, quality media campaigns that deliver results
* Pitching ideas to clients
* Developing excellent relationships with other agency partners
They are looking for a candidate who has:
* Experience working in a media planning role within an in house or agency environment
* Exceptional organisational skills
* The ability to communicate effectively and build great relationships with partners, clients and internal teams
This fab opportunity would suit an experienced Media Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking to join a high profile agency who value each and every one of it's employees - you won't be just a number here!. They are interviewing immediately so please apply asap so as not to miss out!
The agency is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with a fab culture - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Media Account Manager, Integrated Agency Birmingham, £25,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75249208