Sales Advisor - New Homes
NEW HOMES SALES ADVISORS
Avant Homes are proud to announce that in line with our Good. Better. Different ethos, were now able to offer our New Homes Sales Advisors.
**ONE WEEKEND OFF in every four**
Avant Homes are like no other developer - were always looking for ways to improve what we do and stand out from the crowd
This is a fantastic, innovative and industry leading step which further confirms Avant Homes as an employer of choice within the new homes sales market
So what are you waiting for, make the change towards Good. Better. Different today and start enjoying your weekends too - we're certain you wont look back!"
Avant Homes is one of the UK's leading privately-owned house builders who have established a reputation for innovative design and specification. Last year we built over 1,100 homes, from Dundee through to Milton Keynes, and we have no intention of stopping there. In fact, our aim is to become the home builder of choice.
Due to continued success and growth, Avant Homes are currently recruiting for multiple full time experienced New Homes Sales Advisors, to be based at our Kilsby site- CV23 8XN and also Daventry - NN1 9HE.
What will I be responsible for?
The Sales Advisor at Avant Homes will be providing professional on-site sales advice. Duties will also include:
• Managing and coordinating all on-site sales and administration activities
• Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis on progress
• Working with the Site Manager and Area/Field Sales Manager to ensure the development's show home, plot build completions, standing stock, landscaping and "street scene" meet the quality and presentation standards required
• Actively promote community engagement on the development
• Support in managing working partnerships with management companies, third party providers and suppliers
• Assist in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales and Marketing function
To be considered you must be:
The ideal New Homes Sales Advisor will be able to demonstrate your experience within a targeted sales environment you will possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business. You will also:
• Previous experience of new homes sales is essential
• Passionate about providing a first class customer service experience
• Flexible in relation to working patterns - working week is Thursday - Monday (including weekends)
• A full driving licence and own vehicle essential
Only candidates with previous New Homes with a developer will be considered for this position.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Advisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
We are Avant Homes.
And were leading the way.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.