Power Press Setter and Operator
Power Press Setter / Operator
Hours: 40 Hours per Week - Days
Salary: Up to 22K per Annual
We are recruiting for a Power Press Setter and Operator to work for a well-established engineering business based just outside of Birmingham, with a family feel to the business this is the perfect position for someone looking to progress your career forward.
As part of the role the successful candidate will be responsible for operating production machinery
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities are below:
- Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be confident and self-motivated
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Working at all times within a safe environment
- Candidates will be working closely with shift leaders and production operatives
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Set and Operate press from 60 tonne up to 160 tonne
Successful candidates will be:
- Candidates will be self-motivated
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- It is essential that candidates have a full driving licence owing to the rural location of my client.
- Be able to provide a ROSPA / PUWER certificate
If you have any further questions about this role or any questions about any other potential engineering positions that you may be interested then please give me a call on: 01213297588 and ask for Sam Marshall.
Kelly Engineering is acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75223254