Customer Advisor PT - Cannock
This vacancy is for 18 hours per week, days to be arranged.
As one of our Customer Advisors you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive the best service we can deliver by putting them at the heart of everything you do. You will be highly motivated, approachable and can demonstrate great skills in building rapport with our customers.
You will be required to fulfil and understand our customer’s needs by providing an inspirational, creative consultation and making the customer experience one they will not forget.
No day will be the same, you could be advising on what product is best suited to our customer’s needs, arranging finance or dealing with measurements to looking after store presentation and promotions.Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues, these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!Skills
• Previous experience in a consultative retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
• A Passion or an eye for design.
• Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
• Delivering a Retail experience enabling natural conclusion of a sale.
• Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
• A real passion for service and customers.
• A fun and positive attitude.
• Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefit, which include:
• Pro rata 28 days holidays.
• Generous Commission scheme for each sale made and other incentives.
• Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
• Colleague Discount Scheme.
• Save as you earn scheme.
• Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75184946