Morning Home Carer
Position: Morning Home Carer
Shifts: Monday - Sunday Mornings 7am start (alternate weekends or 1 day each weekend)
Other shifts also available
Salary Range: Up to £7.68 + Mileage
Do you hold a current full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle?
We are now recruiting for dedicated, empathetic and caring individuals to join us as Home Care Assistants/Carers/ Domiciliary Care Workers in Telford and the surrounding areas.
We support a growing number of clients who need a little extra support to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
Experience is not essential, as full training is given to people who are passionate and show dedication.
At The Care Bureau we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
- Flexible working hours, including evening and weekends
- Supportive & Friendly staff looking to make your life working for us as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed hours, and various full or part time shift patterns.
- Generous refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses
- FREE uniform and PPE
- FREE DBS check
- FREE paid training
- A rewarding career in the local community
- Ongoing Training and Support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential.
Our Care Workers assist our clients:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care to include washing and dressing to maintain personal hygiene
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs.
If you would like to become a Care Worker then please either send your CV or call Sian on our free phone number - and select option 4.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check & satisfactory references.