We are currently recruiting for Assembly Operative roles based in Nedge Hill, Stafford Park.
You will be working with light parts in a clean environment for a prestigious company with potential long terms options available.
As an Assembly operative you will need to have:
- Previous assembly experience
- Rate of Pay: £8.70 per Hour. paid breaks
- Working Hours are: 6am till 2pm rotating 2pm till 10pm Monday-Friday, working occasional Saturdays (overtime rates apply).
- Location: Nedge Hill, Stafford Park/Telford.
- Immediate Starts.
- On-going positions available.
Role of an Assembly Operative:
- Working on a assembly line, assembling computer servers.
- Using hand/power tools.
- Quality checking own work.
- Stock Control.
- General housekeeping.
Benefits of working with us as an Assembly Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Canteen with vending machines
- Secure Car Park
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply