Component Engineer 33363 - Up to £1914 Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Component Engineer. is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £19.14 Ltd Co per hour.
The Component Engineer will be responsible for the PTSE Cooling systems. The Cooling Systems team is part of the Power Train Systems Engineering group within Powertrain Engineering. The primary purpose of the group is to design Cooling Systems and manage the delivery of all programs (from to) that have Cooling System content.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong knowledge of systems.
- Must be very proficient in Catia V5 / Team Centre usage / creator.
- Self-motivated, high achiever - able to balance tasks across many customers.
- A good understanding of vehicle powertrain and functionality.
- Understanding or appreciation of plastic component manufacture, rubber hose manufacture and metal pressings. Understanding of realistic dimension and tolerance application to real world design.
- Educated to degree level in Engineering (or equivalent).
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75202300