Role: Maintenance Facilitator
Location - Coventry
Hours: 39PW - Days
Role Type: Permanent
Our Client is a leading worldwide manufacturer that delivers innovation and high quality products to a vast client base across the world and is now seeking a talented Maintenance Facilitator.
The Maintenance Facilitator will work within the framework of Maintenance activities required and to
ensure the routine and planned maintenance of plant and machinery, ordering of spare parts as
The maintenance facilitator would understanding, recognise the reading of electrical, hydraulic and
Pneumatic drawings, and be computer literate. It would be ideal to have a technical back up to the
Maintenance and Toolroom teams.
Duties & Abilites
· Needs to be innovative and take responsibility of driving the team forward.
· Have the ability to develop others within the Maintenance team.
· Capable of deputising for the Process Manager
· Be familiar with a factory environment.
· The planning/supervision/organising of the team on a day to day basis through
planned routines, projects and unplanned breakdowns of plant and machinery.
· Be capable of resolving issues conducive to positive employee relations in pursuit of fair and consistent standards throughout the team/process, counselling team members where appropriate.
· Assist in the recruitment and selection and training of new team members.
· Ensure that all team members are aware of and follow all relevant Health & Safety guide lines appropriate to the area including risk assessments, C.O.S.H.H. assessments, S.W.P Company policies and any other legislative requirements.
· Be fully conversant with and maintain compliance with ISO9001, 14001 and 18001.
· Any other duties that ensures the minimisation of factory stoppages.
· Liaise with external service engineers/parties etc.
· Needs to be technically competent in electrical and mechanical activities.
· Needs to be a good communicator.
· Needs to be able to plan and organise within timescales and budget.
· Needs to work well within the team and also the ability to work outside of the Maintenance environment.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please click apply and our market sector specialist will contact you in due course.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75235444