Principal Highways Engineer
A successful consultancy in Birmingham are seeking a Principal Highways Engineer
The successful candidate will assist in leading the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients, local authorities and the public plus mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
- ? Sound knowledge of DMRB and Manual Streets standards.
- ? Experience of Transport Assessments.
- ? Experience communicating with Council's and Clients.
- ? Residential Housing scheme knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience is essential.
- The position will suit:
- ? A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT).
- ? A Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status, or wishing to gain chartered experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75213744