Contracts Manager - Construction
£52,000 - £62,000 + Car & Package
Regional Main Contractor
Contract Values - £1m - £10m
Our client - a regional main contractor, are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager after a very successful 2016. Their success has led to a sharp increase in Turnover which currently stands at circa £100m. The role lies with the Build division of the business which takes on projects up to £10m and contributes £60m to the group turnover. They have made an excellent reputation for themselves in market sectors including: Industrial, Retail & Commercial. They are an entirely relationship driven business and pride themselves on the fact that over 75% of their workload is negotiated with existing clients that they have built relationships with over the past 20 years.
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Project Manager looking to progress to a more senior role, or an existing Contracts Manager looking for a more dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be expected to execute the designated projects to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
In this role you will:
* Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various new-build & refurbishment projects up to the value of £10m.
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
What We're looking for:
Personality is key. We're looking for a committed, motivated professional that's happy to work as part of a team, as well as on their own. You will be required to communicate with clients on a first-hand basis, and must feel confident doing so.
We would encourage all Project Managers who are looking to progress their career to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Dependent upon experience, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn up to £62,000 per annum with a choice between a company car and car allowance which is supplied on top of the yearly salary.
Please apply with an up to date CV
Contact - | 01332 943 805
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Think Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high number applications we receive it is not always possible for us to contact all applicants. If we do not contact you back within five working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file for consideration of future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75247572