Digital Analytics Manager/ Adobe Analytics/ DTM - Birmingham - 380 per day - 3 months contract
Digital Analytics Manager/ Award Winning Brand/ Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics/SQL - Birmingham - Contract - up to 380 per day - 3 months - Possible Extension
Digital Analytics Manager required for major award winning outfit in their head office
Our client is a globally recognised outfit that has been established since 1870, They have a large chain of 1,300 stores in 16 countries, including a substantial presence in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, China, Hong Kong, India and UAE. The outfit have extensive knowledge and a highly recognised presence within their vertical, they have around 1500 employees and are currently looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to hit the ground running and assist through Digital and Web Analytics measures and processes. You will become a pivotal member of the E-Commerce team, you will be responsible for leading the advancement of analytics data and the management of the end to end digital analytics process. This will include implementation, analysis, recommendation, deployments and product iterations.
Our Client is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Leading and mentoring closely with other Digital Analysts in the E-commerce team
- Manage reporting distribution, ensuring reports are correct and distributed to the right audience
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Managing tagging of all websites and using our 3rd party partner where necessary
- Driving efficiency in creating data and reporting
- Supporting marketing determine traffic sources and give recommendation based on the data
- Assess and improve current reports and analytics
- Maintain Tableau reporting suite
- Continuously develop web analytics reports to support the UX and Merchandising Team
- Tagging of analytics across all of our websites
What skills are required for the Digital Analytics Manager
- Experience working as a Digital Analyst Manager, Web Analytics Manager or similar with extensive knowledge of the tools and experiences.
- As our Digital Analytics Manager, you will be an expert in Adobe Marketing Suite, Google Analytics and tag management solutions and will take the lead for leveraging the full capabilities of the tools as well as training and enabling the analytics and wider internal and external teams.
- You will have a strong understanding of the importance of data and how that is used, SQL would be advantageous.
- Solid commercial experience and an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other tools including Adobe, Webtrends, Tableau, SQL, Big Query and Excel
What will the Digital Analytics Manager get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other and excellent facilities including a canteen, gym and shower facilities
- Great package and benefits with an opportunity to facilitate a substantial bonus
Package: Up to 380 per day and bens
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analytics Manager role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117 ) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.