Process Improvement Analyst
Process Improvement Analyst
Position: Process Improvement Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 8th August 2017
The Company: Our business division, Inside Track, specialise in providing tailored sales and marketing solutions to the automotive sector.
We provide a broad range of services, from event management, training and media services to vehicle preparation, refurbishment and distribution whilst taking a personal approach with our customers by taking the time to understand their brand, culture, key business goals and needs.
Due to growth, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Process Improvement Analyst to join our team in Solihull on a permanent basis.
The Role: As a Process Improvement Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of operational planning solutions, ensuring that all relevant legislation is adhered to and are aligned to regional holidays and customer shutdown periods. You will also support the development of processes to improve and manage vehicle movements and systems. Overall, you will lead and drive all continuous improvement activity, including all systems enhancements.
Key Roles and Accountabilities
- Provide a key planning contact for all stakeholders
- Assist in creation of strategic plans and lead shipping process changes and improvements, driving cost reduction with strategic suppliers
- Support creation of daily and weekly tactical plans for the client
- Ensure that all aspects of the business operates within defined corporate and legislative requirements
- Build strong working relationships with the customer and carriers
- Support the delivery of EAC and EBIT growth for a new account
- Support achievement of contractual cost targets
- Ensure effective communication mechanisms exist with all stakeholders
- Manage large amounts of data (PFEP)
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the Process Improvement Analyst position will have excellent communication skills at all levels and be effective in communicating ideas to support the development of good customer relationships. A methodical and detailed approach with the ability to demonstrate logical thinking and exceptional organisational skills are vital along with previous experience managing multiple projects. An excellent level of computer literacy and an A-Level standard of education is essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Excellent communication skills at all levels - good listener and effective in communicating ideas to support the development of good customer relationships
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking with methodical and detailed approach
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Strong and effective organising, planning and process work methods, managing multiple projects
- Excellent level of computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A-Level standard of education
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Planning experience in LLP operations in Supply Chain division and multi modal transport operations (Road, Air & Sea)
- International vehicle logistics experience
- Knowledge of DHL and client systems
Are you the Process Improvement Analyst we are looking for? If YES, then please hit the 'Apply' button and attach your CV for review.