Our client, a well known hotel group in Telford are currently recruiting for a Deputy Housekeeper to join their growing team. Excellent salary and career progression available alongside a great benefits package, including anniversary bonuses and discounted hotel rates.
This position would suit an existing Deputy Housekeeper or an experienced Supervisor who is ready for the next step in their career.
To support the Head Housekeeper with the running of two hotels. To also attend any meetings in absence of the Head Housekeeper and run both hotels in a competent manner.
- Supervise the housekeeping team and ensure staffing levels are adhered to
- Provide sufficient training for all staff managers to ensure all standards are met
- Deliver the highest level of customer service, including resolving any customer queries/complaints where possible
- Support the Head Housekeeper to ensure the department is being ran in a financially effective manner
- Deputise for the Head Housekeeper where required
- Should have experience managing teams within a housekeeping role in a hotel environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment that changes on a day to day basis
- Be passionate about developing their career
- Have a great attitude and be willing to partake in any training courses necessary
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Free use of leisure club facilities
- Discounted rates at participating hotels
- Anniversary bonuses
For more vacancies visit our website.