QA Assistant - Lichfield - circa £23,500
Working pattern during off peak (winter) season will be alternating Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday to cover weekends.
Working pattern during peak (summer) season will be Tuesday to Saturday.
Hours of work either 9am-6pm or 6am-3pm. Further details will be given upon request.
About the Company
Since 1999 they have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK's leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
Main Responsibilities of the QA Assistant;
- Conduct GMP audits with production team leaders/area managers and address any issues
- Verify traceability documents have been completed correctly and challenge any mistakes
- Log complaints and Foreign Bodies - to conduct investigations and work with production to reduce reoccurrence
- Conduct CCP verifications
- Conduct fabrication/glass audits and liaise with maintenance when non-conformances arise
- Ensure Quality and compliance are adhered to throughout the factory
- Assist with customer / third party audits.
The QA Assistant will ideally have;
- Two years food industry experience with Food Hygiene Level 2 and HACCP Level 3.
- You should be computer literate with specific knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- An awareness of all manufacturing functions and responsibilities.
- Good communication skills and good attention to detail with a tenacious approach to data accuracy.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the business as the QA Assistant and you have the skills required, please apply today by submitting your CV
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75221012