Project Co-ordinator - DERBY head office
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are looking to recruit a confident individual as a Project Co-ordinator to work at our vibrant Head Office in Derby.
Working across MAB to support the Commercial Director with a number of projects and customers of varying size and complexity, you will be pivotal in supporting and coordinating project lifecycles. You will be responsible for gathering and dispensing all required information and updates; and coordinating the work throughout the project lifecycle. We are seeking someone who is flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as you will be required to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, sometimes simultaneously.
- Assist with the organisation of meetings and key events.
- Preparation, manipulation, collation and distribution of MI data as requested by Reporting Line.
- General administration duties as required.
- Assisting with preparation of & attending to the needs of meetings, conference calls and WebEx - catering for drinks as requested.
- Diary management and arranging meetings and meeting rooms to support each project.
- Develop and update project strategies & schedules.
- Monitor project progress, budget, hours, etc and chase key tasks within project plans.
- Creating and analysing statistics and reporting using the data analysed.
- Help to manage the Launch and Pilot of Projects to MAB’s distribution.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team.
- Ensure project needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Keep the (CD) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact project delivery.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Ensure knowledge and understanding in areas of compliance and regulation is maintained as required - for example: Complaints Handling, Money Laundering Prevention, Data Protection, Breaches, and Financial Promotions. Ensure training and testing in all areas of compliance and regulation is completed as required.
- Deputise for other members of staff as required by the business and complete any other tasks as directed by reporting line.
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships within the MAB distribution including key Senior stakeholders and Third-Party Supplier contacts.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
The role project coordinator is busy, fast-paced, interesting and challenging. You will be expected to complete a variety of different tasks, many of which will vary on a day-to-day basis. If you are organised, efficient, great at multi-tasking, an excellent communicator and have a drive to succeed, and would like to further your career as a project coordinator, please apply online.
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, an initial 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.