Customer Service Telesales
One of our leading manufactoring companies that supplies life saving equipment nationally has an exciting position in their sales team.
Lead generation through Barbour Abi and Linkedin
- Actively promote Bull products, their products and services.
- Book high quality appointments for the sales executives.
- Making B2B outbound telesales calls.
- Conveying technical information to customers.
- Managing databases and CRM systems.
- Relationship building.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements.
- Feeding future buying trends back to sales director.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Undertaking reporting on an on-going basis to keep the partners advised of current activity.
- Free breakfasts and lunches.
- Free gym on site.
- Bonus structure.
- Monday - Friday working days.
If you are interested in finding out more or to be considered for the position, please send your CV to Mia Impey on .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.