Job role: Logistics Administrator (ASAP Start)
Salary: £17,000 - 19,000k (may got to £20k for right candidate)
Benefits: International organisation, with great career prospects
Location: Birmingham (Kitts Green)
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 8.30am - 5.30pm
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for an innovative IT company based in Birmingham; they are one of the UK's largest distributors of IT and are looking to recruit a new Logistics Administrator for their Head Office located in Birmingham.
If you have a strong logistics and administration background, with experience of working in a fast paced environment, for an continually growing organisation who can offer progression, and a growing carer then this the perfect role for you!!
This is a multi-functional role, that will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to engage with internal and external members of the company, with a level of responsibly that will enable you to make the role your own.
Purpose of Logistics Administrator :
to provide end to end Logistics support, coordinating the movement of stock from the companies on-site warehouse, to their off-site warehouse, to cope with the demands of the orders that are shipped from them. This is using external couriers in which they have local agreements with, managing these relationships and ultimately ensuring the that the flow of goods in and goods out meet the demand of the business.
The main role and responsibilities of a Logistics Administrator will include, but t limited to;
- Arranging stock movements between sites
- Liaising with couriers and booking in deliveries (Goods in & Goods out)
- Liaising with all departments (Sales through to Warehouse)
- Dealing with Same Day drivers
- Processing Courier Charges
- Courier Claims/Returns
- Shipping Quotes
- Ordering Stationary
The ideal Logistics Administrator will possess:
- A good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your own work load
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- The ability to work well in a team
- Be confident when using computers.
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills
In return the company can offer the Logistics Administrator ;
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme (up to £1000 paid annual 50% based on company 50% based on personal performance)
- Employee perk scheme
- Social events
- Fast paced & exciting work place
- Full training is provided
- Great career prospects for good, hardworking and enthusiastic employees
Please dot not delay in contacting Office Angels this role is can start ASAP.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.