Due to planned growth, we are seeking to strengthen our library services provision at the Birmingham campus.
QA Higher Education (QAHE) works in partnership with three UK Universities to deliver a range of undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Business, Management, Marketing and Computing at its branch campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester. Its focus is on delivery of high-quality learning and teaching to facilitate excellent student outcomes.
About The Opportunity
Working with a Campus Librarian and colleagues from other teams, the successful candidate will be at the centre of supporting a community of students and staff for achieving their ambitious academic objectives.
Most of your activities will be focused on:
- answering enquiries or - if necessary - referring them to other staff
- assisting students with using academic resources and systems
- maintaining the safe and conducive to learning environment
- taking part in long- and short-term projects for delivering the highest quality library service
- taking part in managing one or more Virtual Learning Environments (VLE) (e.g. Moodle) - under the guidance from VLE Administrator
Applicants should have a degree and being able to demonstrate experience of engagement in a customer-focused role, good communication, interpersonal and IT skills, proven interest in the field of library and information work, and in working with students.