Graduate Internal Surveying Assistant
My client is looking for a Graduate in either the Property and Building sector or in a more technical field such as IT and Business. The successful candidate will be learning about the industry and working in the office processing external data and readings.
- Analyse data brought in from External team
- assisting ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule;
- advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements;
- prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works;
- organise documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Process and report data collection
- Use specific IT packages to process data
- Looking to learn new skills and experience from a senior team
- Good with data analyst processes
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.