Government Sales - Commercial Furniture - UK Wide
I am currently recruiting for a UK leading workplace solutions company that have over 30 years experience in the market and a group turnover in excess of £46million! Delivering world-class service from concept through to completion, the company have built a fantastic reputation in the market due to their passion and innovation.
It is an extremely exciting time for this client as they are investing in growth and rapidly expanding in the market. So, if you’re looking to work for a market leader than can provide you with long term stability and career growth then look no further..
Home based role covering UK wide with the requirement to go into the North East office as and when.
- Salary dependant on candidate (will be competitive in the market!!)
- Uncapped OTE – team earning £10,000 +
- Car allowance - £4,000
- 20 days holiday rising per year + 8 bank holidays
- Additional tools for the job – phone, laptop etc
- Responsible for selling range of furniture solutions to the MOD and Government market
- Building and maintaining long term professional relationships direct with Government offices & departments
- Actively identifying new business opportunities and keeping on track with upcoming projects
- Maintaining knowledge of products and relationships with manufacturers to provide clients with suggestions and ideas
- Absorbing client brief and managing the process from start to finish to achieve client project goals
- Achieving and exceeding yearly turnover target
- Attending exhibitions as and when required to promote company name
- Must have experience and proven track record selling interior solutions to the Government sector
- It is desirable that you have experience within the furniture market with knowledge of trends and brands
- Confident communicator who is comfortable communicating face to face, over the phone and via email
- Ability to present to clients
- Be passionate about the furniture sector industry, and be able to bring new ideas to the company
- Team player as you will be joining an extremely energetic, passionate team
- Experience managing own time and diary effectively and efficiently
Must have UK driving license as role requires daily travel.