Recruitment Assistant - Stourbridge - Competitive Salary
We are currently looking for a high calibre administrator with a background in recruitment desirable, (but not essential), to support our recruitment consultants at our Head Office in Stourbridge.
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in our already successful team. Working in a fast paced, professional and dynamic environment, you will be responsible for:
- Providing great customer service to clients and candidates.
- Delivering excellent administrative support throughout the recruitment process to enable your team of consultants to do what they do best.
- Prioritising and carrying out a range of administrative tasks and activities, including preparation of candidate reports, emails, letters and contracts.
- Liaising with candidates and clients to organise interviews and chase their progress through to offer stage and communicate the outcomes.
- Promptly process and introduce new candidates to Consultants.
- Ensuring candidate and client details are accurate and kept up to date.
- Attend meetings and keep accurate records and minutes.
- Arranging appointments and prioritising the workload of the Consultancy team.
- Registering vacancies and managing the subsequent recruitment activities.
- Producing advertisements for commercial job boards if required.
- Creating reports and gathering statistics and information on activities.
In order to excel in this role, you will need:
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- The ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- You will be an ambitious individual who enjoys the challenge of a varied workload in a fast paced environment.
- You will be a team player.
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 38 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham