Social Media Coordinator - Graduate Vacancy
We are currently looking for a talented Social Media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our client based in Coventry who are a leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. They have achieved more national and international sporting success than any of its rivals.
Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Designing posts to sustain reader's curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain reader's curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media account layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator preferred
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field. Minimum 2:1
In order to apply for this role, please call Kristian Price on or email