Shopping Centre Security Officer
Our client is currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join their team to cover a shopping centre in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £8.50 per hour.
Our client provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial, retail and hospital security sectors. Their commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of their clients are leading corporate organisations.
Duties of the Shopping Centre Security Officer include:
- Provide a customer friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Providing guidance and assistance to customers and visitors
- Loss prevention awareness
- Deterring anti-social behaviour and criminal activity
- Carrying out regular foot patrols of the premises
- Writing statements and reports as necessary
Essential Experience of the Shopping Centre Security Officer:
- Security Officers must hold a valid SIA Security Guarding or Door Supervision licence.
Unfortunately, they are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work as part of and provide support to a team.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or retail environment.
Shopping Centre Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
In return for your hard work and commitment as their Shopping Centre Security Officer, you will receive:
- £8.50 per hour
- Uniform provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Shopping Centre Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!