Inbound Call Agent / Contact Centre Advisor
Contact Centre Advisor - £17,500 Basic + Bonus, Typical OTE Circa £21,000
This role is based at our Head Office in Coleshill and the hours of work will cover shift patterns between the following;
8.00am - 8.00pm Monday - Friday
9.30am - 6.00pm Saturday
10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday
37.5 hours over a rota'd basis
Due to our location we are only accepting applicants who can drive and have access to a vehicle.
Are you a motivated, career-driven call centre professional looking for your next role? If you answered yes then this is the opportunity for you, based at our Head Office this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new team in a rapidly expanding part of our business.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
The successful Contact Centre Advisor will be the first point of contact for all web applications to PerfectHome. You will respond to customers in a quick and efficient manner whilst providing excellent customer service at all times. You will be someone who has a genuine interest in people, providing a first class customer experience and someone who has an excellent telephone manner alongside excellent administration & organisation skills.
- Managing all transactional web sales applications (Inbound Calls)
- Uses effective selling techniques to ensure all web sales go through to confirmed sales
- To build positive relationships with potential, new customers and deal with dissatisfied customers independently to resolve issues (where appropriate)
- Validate customer information & proofs to be able to fulfil web sales
- Mange delivery of product(s) alongside Service Centre & Store(s)
- Manage post-delivery relationship with customer ensuring customer is fully satisfied
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer's needs
- Build strong & lasting relationships with the customer base
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact call centre role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous experience of the expectations in a sales/customer focused environment
- Strong account management techniques
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
- Good judgment & decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Excellent OTE opportunities
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes
We are looking to speak to people from such backgrounds/jobs as - contact centre advisor, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, inbound telesales, outbound telesales, customer service advisor, inbound contact centre, inbound customer service.