£35,000 - £40,000
A local, fast growing, Redditch based internationally owned group, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager reporting to the group financial controller for one of their sub-divisions.
This role is responsible for the production of the accounts accurately and in a timely manner. You will also take the primary responsibility for working closely with the production, pricing and costing teams.
- Management of an experienced finance assistant, including coaching and mentoring
- Preparing month end accounts, commentary and supporting analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Cash flow forecasting (weekly and monthly)
- Preparation of statutory accounts for submittal to Group Financial Controller
- Management and tracking of capex & opex spending
- Implementing and maintaining all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
- Supporting the continued growth of the business on projects and business change to include systems implementation, business integration as instructed
Applicants will have proven Accounting experience in an sme environment. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant ACA (ICAEW OR ICAS) or ACCA. Alongside this you will have strong excel and if you have previously used Oracle that's a bonus (but not essential). On the softer side …you must be a team player, a strong communicator who is tenacious and a practical problem solver. You will be organised with the ability to prioritise your work load.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 370587.