Be the best on the road
An amazing opportunity with a growing business. Friidge.com are looking for self-employed 3.5t delivery drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills.
More About The 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver
We are a growing business that operates 6 days a week from 4 Depots (soon to be 6) UK wide delivering and installing white goods.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver
On a typical day you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete deliveries for an average of 4 hours.
You will be required to install new appliances, previous experience is desired but not essential.
A Few Things About You
We are looking for the best and we will provide you;
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
- You hold a full UK driving licence
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You want a career that provides you with flexibility?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot -approx.40 mins?
- You have your own reliable transport to get to and from the depot?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- You have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t driving in the UK?
- You are at least 21 years of age?
Our people deserve great things...
If you answer yes to all of the above then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The 3.5t Delivery Driver roles will be based at our Telford Distribution Hub.