Quality Assurance Manager
SF Group are currently looking for an Quality Assurance Manager with experience dealing with Automotive Customers and an enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
This position has come about through extensive growth and investment within the group of companies.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A pioneering figure in managing all necessary requirements within the quality function in order to support customer concerns and effect corrective actions throughout the facility
- Ensuring robust problem solving processes and solutions such as 8D, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Leading a large team of Quality Engineers, Technician and Inspectors to ensure maximum efficiency and task delegation across the plant
- Maintain and develop entire quality management system within the company so standards keep up with the continued growth
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience of maintaining TS16949 Quality Standards within an Automotive manufacturer
- A strong management figure with the ability to display credibility in front of the customer
- A good knowledge of problem solving methodology including 8D, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Experience of leading teams whilst focussing on training and development of individuals
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .