Resource Planning & Scheduling Analyst
PACT is delighted to be working with an instantly recognisable global brand for a unique opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for an experienced Resource Planning & Scheduling Analyst for a very busy Resource Planning department located in Birmingham.
The result of their continued growth is that they need YOU! So read on if you are a Resource Planning professional with experience! If you are not, then check out our other jobs here (jobs) - we are also looking for people in other Resource Planning positions!
The biggest growth area for our client is within the Resource Planning department and with that growth comes the need for a new Resource Planning & Scheduling Analyst which is where you come in. This business continues to lead the way as an industry leader within their respected field and there is a huge opportunity for someone joining the business to further your career and have a real impact on their success.
Is this the job for you?
You will be a Resource Planning & Scheduling Analyst and have done Resource Planning & Scheduling role for at least two years within a similar environment (extra points if you have experience in working within a contact centre environment) and have been great at it and all that being a Resource Planning & Scheduling Analyst involves -if it needs explaining then this is probably not for you.
Some bullet points about you:
- You must have an understanding of future capacity requirements
- In conjunction with the Planning & Scheduling Manager and Field Operations Team, you will develop robust plans to overcome known operational challenges to maximise delivery of SC4.
- Own the relationship with Field Operations Team Managers for the utilisation of their resources in the Planning & Scheduling of work.
- Ensure that CRM accurately reflects the resource pools available to you.
- Process all leaving DA's in a timely manner.
- Update DA's annual leave/absences in a timely manner.
- Create schedule templates for all field Operations Staff and Contractors.
- Utilise Clinic Estate to deliver a volume of case closures within agreed targets.
- Pro-Actively monitor DA availability and the impact it has on bookable slots.
- Work with Regional / Team Managers to cover slots created by short notice or unplanned absences to ensure maximum utilisation of DA's at all times.
- Take part in weekly conference call with Team Managers in order to discuss and resolve any issues.
- Answer RP telephone queries within 5 rings and deal with telephone queries as they arise.
- Answer all incoming eMail traffic to a satisfactory conclusion within 1 working day
How to Apply?
If all of this sounds like you then click on the apply button or if you want to learn more before that then call the office on and ask for Jess who will answer any questions that you might have!