Sales Support Executive
Our client a well-established organisation based in Telford are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Support Executive to join a busy Sales team providing support and covering a maternity contract.
As the Sales Support Executive you will be responsible for:
- Following up on quotes provided by the internal sales team
- Securing orders through effective quote chasing
- Liaising closely with the internal sales team for pricing
- Understanding procurement processes
- Maintaining an accurate call back diary
- Cross-selling opportunities through conversation
The successful candidate for the role of the Sales Support Executive will have:
- Communicating effectively via telephone and e-mail, clearly and accurately
- The ability to look for other opportunities and cross-sell
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to co-operate within a team
- Self-motivation to ensure all quotes are followed up
As the Sales Support Executive you will have previous experience working within a Sales environment providing support.
In return the Sales Support Executive will receive a basic salary of around £17,000 with an OTE of £21,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.