SEN Maths Teacher
This is a unique opportunity for an SEN Maths Teacher, within a lovely school and setting.
The School supports pupils with complex social, and communication difficulties, along with Autistic spectrum. This is a long term position to start September.
The role would be circa £140 a day, teaching Mathematics and ICT (4 Computing lessons a week), supporting pupils to GCSE level.
They require a Maths Teacher who would have experience teaching to GCSE level, and ICT experience also.
Overall Role and Remit:
• To maximise the achievement of all students
• To be responsible for all students’ safety and welfare
• To develop and promote the curriculum subject across the school
• To work collaboratively with all other staff within the school in sharing good practice and improving overall provision
To apply you will need to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (Maths Experience)
• Evidence of positive impact on Student progress
• Completing Assessments, Reports, and Admin on ICT and Software
• Ability to inspire people, build confidence and trust
This is a long term position to start in September. If you are a Maths Teacher with experience teaching within an SEN setting, please contact Andy @ Monarch SEN Education, Birmingham