Home Manager - Service Manager
Service Manager - Small Nursing Home - Derby- £45,000 pa + 20% Bonus!
Work for a continually growing health and social care provider!
This home manager vacancy is with one of the UK's leading health and social care providers. The organisation works closely with local public agencies to provide high standards of specialist care to service users of their nursing homes, educational facilities, residential and supported living services. They are true believers of dignity in care regardless of age, mental or physical condition and therefore have high expectations of their staff to provide superb levels of care compassion and understanding.
This particular home manager position is with their nursing home in Derby. The home is a specialist care centre and provides comprehensive care for up to 45 Elderly residents that may need specialist nursing, dementia or residential care. Support is also provided for a small number of people with complex needs.
This home has recently been bought by a larger non-profit group that have a fantastic attitude towards internal promotion. With extra homes added to the area operations and regional roles are certainly in the future!
- Competitive salary
- Company sick pay
- Highly competitive bonus of up to 20%
- Fantastic pension scheme
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discounts
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- DBS paid in full
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of residents are identified and their assessed needs met and supported
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- RGN or RMN with Valid NMC pin number
- Previous Home management experience necessary
- Good understanding of CQC, NMC and other regulatory bodies
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergo a regulatory DBS/CRB check